- 8 ounces Shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Ray's Loco Gringo
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 6 ounces Bacon
- 2 tablespoons Garlic
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and chopped fine
- 3/4 cup Red Onion, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped fine
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 12 ounces Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Green Onion, sliced
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Preheat recteq to 400°F with a cast iron skillet.
- Add the bacon and allow to render and become crispy for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the garlic, jalapeño, red onion, bell pepper, Ray’s Loco Gringo, and Cajun seasoning. Allow the vegetables to sauté for about 5 minutes until tender.
- Add the chopped shrimp and cook just until opaque, about 5 minutes. Mix in the softened cream cheese, pepper jack (reserving about ½ cup for the top), and sour cream.
5. Top with the remaining shredded pepper jack cheese and green onions. Bake in the cast iron skillet about 25-30 minutes until the cheese is melted and the mixture is hot and bubbly.
This hearty Cajun dip is best served with warm grilled bread, or this smoky shrimp dip can also be spooned into halved jalapeños for extra spicy deliciousness!