- 6 Jalapeños
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1042 BBQ Rub
- Old Bay
- 1 pound thinly sliced Bacon
- 1 pound Shrimp
- recteq Mild Gourmet BBQ Sauce
- Mixing Bowl
- Preheat recteq to 250°F.
- Cut the jalapeños in half; lengthwise, remove seeds and veins.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Old Bay (to taste), mix well.
- Stuff the jalapeños with the Cream Cheese Mixture.
- Add shrimp to the jalapeños, dust with more Old Bay.
- Wrap the jalapeño with bacon and dust with 1042 Spicy BBQ Rub.
- Cook the poppers for around 90 minutes or until the bacon is done to your preference.
- Glaze with the Mild Gourmet BBQ sauce the last 20 minutes.