- 8 strips Bacon
- 8 Sausage Patties
- 8 Buttermilk Biscuits, dough
- 12 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Green Onions
- 1 tablespoon Ben's Heffer Dust
- 13x9 Casserole Pan
- Non-Stick Cooking Mat
- Preheat recteq to 400°F.
- Lay the bacon and sausage out on a non-stick cooking mat and arrange the biscuit dough on a small baking pan. Add to the grill and cook until the biscuits are golden brown and the breakfast meats are cooked, about 20 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the eggs, milk, cheese, and Ben’s Heffer Dust.
- Chop the sausage and bacon, add to the egg mixture. Break up the biscuits into small pieces and add to the egg mixture.
- Chop the green onions and add to the egg mixture. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with non-stick spray and fill with the egg mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the mixture is set and the top is golden brown delicious.
What’s better for a weekend brunch than a savory breakfast strata that fill you up and keep you going for the rest of the day? Get a pitcher and add some mimosas and relax with friends and family.