Bacon Wrapped Venison
- 2 venison backstraps, cleaned
- 1lb. bacon (thin)
- 3 tbsp Casanova's Competition Rub
- Pre-heat recteq to 350℉.
- Trim the backstop of excess fat and silver skin, then cut into 1.5 inch thick medallions.
- Season each medallion with Casanova's Competition Rub.
- Line 2 strips of bacon on a cutting board, wrap up the medallion, and place on a cooking mat.
- Repeat for the remaining medallions.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes until the medallions register 135℉ and the bacon is crisp.