Bacon Wrapped Quail
- 16 whole quail
- 1/2lb. bacon
- 3 tbsp Ron's Screamin' Pig Rub
- 4oz recteq Gourmet BBQ Sauce
- Debone the quail and separate the breast and leg quarters.
- Preheat recteq to 350℉.
- Season the boneless quail with the Ron's Screamin' Pig Rub.
- Wrap each piece of quail with 1/2 strip of bacon and place on a grill mat.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes until the bacon is crisp and the quail is at least 165℉ internal temperature.
- Apply BBQ sauce at the end of your cook just prior to pulling quail.