Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Sausage Popper Balls
- 1lb. pork sausage
- 1lb. bacon
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 2-3 diced jalapeños
- 1 cup shredded cheese blend
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- Mix cream cheese, diced jalapeños, shredded cheese, and chipotle powder in a bowl.
- Form the sausage into cups and fill with cheese mixture, then form into a ball.
- Wrap 1-2 slices of bacon around ball.
- Smoke at 275°F for about 2 hours or until internal temp. is at 165°F.
- If you like, baste with your favorite BBQ sauce before serving.
- For a less cheesy option, check out our Jalapeño Pork Poppers recipe.