RT-B380 Bullseye Stainless Steel
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-B380 Bullseye is the ultimate weekday workhorse, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-B380 Bullseye makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq is the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality materials and components to last a lifetime. We feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode. It is rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles!
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-B380 Bullseye comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Just give us a call, our customer service specialists are waiting by the phone to help. It’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains set temperature
- Digital temperature display | Easy to read
- Simple intuitive power button | Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Simple intuitive arrow buttons | Control fuel rate & temperature | No babysitting charcoal
- Temp Display button | Easily monitor Actual grill temperature, Set Point temperature, & Meat probe temperature with the push of a button
- 225ºF - 500ºF temperature range in 25º increments | Perfect for "low & slow" or "hot & fast" cooking
- Riot Mode | Achieve temperatures up to 749ºF for searing & direct-flame grilling
- Fast direct-heat grilling | Operate the grill with the lid open
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Automatic shutdown feature | Cool down with the press of a button
- 15 lb. hopper with fail-proof latch | Provides up to 15 hours of cooking at 225ºF
- 22" diameter stainless steel dome lid | First wood pellet grill with ability to cook with lid open
- Stainless steel grill chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Bottom support rack | Provides stability & storage
- Rubber wheels | Rolls easily over any terrain
- Weighs 54 lbs. | Easy to transport & store
- Iconic micro-polished recteq emblem | recteq quality in every detail
- Durable stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or corrode
- 380 sq. in. cooking area | Fits up to 25 hamburgers
- Porcelain-coated cooking grate | Gives amazing sear marks
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Carbon steel flame deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout chamber
- Integrated firepot | Indestructible
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles
- 110-volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Burn cleanly, produce minimal ash, & provide great flavor
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2-Year Warranty | Bumper-to-bumper
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched personalized customer satisfaction
Ratings & Reviews
Added the bullseye to my RT 680 with smoker box. Sure give me more space and oppositions to smoke a variety of different cooks at the same time. The bullseye heats up faster and will get up to 749 with no problem, The B 380 will make a great addition to your lineup
An awesome grill! So good, I now have 2! One for work, and one for home! Makes a great hot and fast cook during the week when doing chicken, beef or pork. Don't get me wrong, I love my old 680, but it is usually reserved now for larger cooks or low and slow.
Bullseye !! Wow
Wow I just got my new Bullseye today and put it together very easy with great assembly video. Grill fired right up and burn in went perfect! seasoning my griddle now cant wait to use it when ready. Well done Recteq she is a great addition to my 2013 RT680 now I Can give my old bull some TLC and face lift she needs. ( She still works perfectly ) I wish the barrel was stainless! Buy this grill if your on the fence!
This grill is awesome! I cook on it multiple times a week and would also recommend the grill gates. Great YouTube channel and fantastic customer service. Love my Bullseye!!
Bullseye is a Great Kettle Grill
What a great compliment to my Bull. Love this grill.
Bullseye is fantastic!
What an awesome grill! This is a great grill to have along with the 700 for all of those smaller grill sessions that happen during a regular week. So happy I made the purchase.
Bullseye Marks The Spot
The Bullseye's nickname as the workhorse could not be more truer. I use 4-6 times a week and cook low and slow or fast and furious. BONUS: Its the easiest pellet grill on the market to clean and maintain. I have an RT 700 but use my Bullseye more often.
Bullseye on the bullseye
Bullseye is great I added the sear kit for a perfect weekday grilling just press a button turn it on and set the temperature let it heat up and away we go perfectly seared steaks,hamburgers,and chicken, shrimp and everything else you would want to grill no flare ups and is a perfect companion to my RT 700 which I truly love best smoker ever. I and by the way I rolled my Weber gas grill to the curb that’s how much I love my Recteq’s
225 till internal temp on steak 125, pull off, crank up to 500 , then sear on flat side of sear grates 1 min per side. 😁
I do wish it was built a little sturdier and maybe had some of the features of their larger models, maybe the option for an upgraded version? However, for the money I’m convinced there is no better grill. It’s a workhorse that is more versatile and easy to use than almost anything on the market that I know of.