RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
Orders placed on or after December 29th will ship mid February 2021
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamberinto the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq.
Ratings & Reviews
After reading numerous reviews I decided to purchase the 700 and man I glad I did. All the food has been extremely flavorful and moist can’t wait to try a beef brisket.
Mason Waters -
I would Recommend the RecTec to everyone.
all expetatins met
had a kamado before. this is the first pellet smoker ive owned. the grill was easy to set up everything fit perfectly. first cook was a pork shoulder. brought it to movie night at my cigar club. everyone was impressed especially since ive never made a pork butt before. Even the texans stated it was first rate. im a total fan
all I can say is HELL YEAH!
Bobby Beckmann -
don't think twice just buy it! The RT-700 is the best damn smoker/grill out there cooks perfect every time, RECTEQ has a winner with this one.
Bill Basham -
I was so excited to get this uni and became more so as I put it together. I appeared well built and sturdy which it pretty much is. Two things that kept it from being perfect and getting five stars are
1. I ordered the cart and an extra shelve which were not shipped. When I called I was told that the cart would be here in July and the shelf sometime in June. I wish I had been informed of this at the onset. Would it have changed my purchase? I am not sure.
2. It appears that the lid on my machine is bent on the left side which allows smoke to escape and causes the outside to discolor a lot on that side.
This is a great piece of equipment, almost perfect!
almost perfect grill.
robert chiasson -
Don’t get me wrong I love my Rec Tec ! The only issue I have is , and I knew this going into my purchase , was that I wouldn’t be able to sear . That’s my only issue .
I bought my grill decked out with the competition base , the front shelf and the cold smoker . Use it every weekend since I’ve had it . Maybe Rec tec comes out with a sear
Component that somehow mounts to the grill ? Make it available and I’m all over it!
The Bull is Amazing! Easy to maintain the perfect temperature and very convenient! NO FLARE UPS Lile my old gas grill..... I can actually walk away from it!
Highly recommend to anyone.
Amazing as promised
I researched pellet grills for over a year. I am very happy with this one. I belive they all make good food, but I wanted one that would last forever. Very well built and incredibly solid. Holds temperatures perfectly. Easy to sink to my wifi, which is an amazing feature. I am going to go broke buying meat to smoke every weekend. This is my new favorite hobby. I would recommend this to everyone. Plus an unbeatable warranty.
Amazing Customer Service for a great product
James Palatucci -
I could not be happier with the customer service provided by George. I had an issue with my grill and he found a solution. It was great to deal with him. I cooked a Boston Butt and Turkey for Thanksgiving dinner and everyone loved it.
AMAZING Customer Service is TRUE TRUE, TRUE!
Steve J. Michalica -
The 700 is my 1st ever pellet grill purchased after about a year of research. I've rated it 5 stars based on quality of build along with the superior service of Rec-Tec. I'm still a novice at actual use and I only have experience with gas & charcoal grills to compare, My main concern during research was how it would perform grilling (searing) steaks etc. I prefer to own only one grill and I'm very happy with the results using a searing kit on the 700.
About Rec-Tec and (AMAZING) customer service... everything you've heard is TRUE. After receiving (earlier than I expected) my 700 and assembling it... a pretty simple process... it wouldn't start up. A call to Rec-Tec connected me with General Manager Ben Lesshafft who talked me through a series of diagnostics. Long story short... the 700 had a defective controller. Ben had me switch some things around to make the grill function while a new controller was quickly shipped out. I smoked my 1st pork shoulder the next day. The new controller arrived a day later along with VERY GENEROUS compensation for my troubles. After a simple install everything worked as designed.
Going on 40 years as a restaurateur... I'm responsible daily for customer service on our part and almost daily with customer service from vendors. We attribute our success in great part to our high level of service and choose vendors on based on theirs. I can honestly say that Ben at Rec-Tec provided possibly the best customer service I've ever experienced.
Now I just need to perfect my pellet grill technique... I will gladly consume any mistakes along the way!
Wes G -
A very well built and well designed grill. The temp control is super accurate. Competition grade BBQ at the push of a button so easy it feels like cheating. Amazing Grill!