RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq®. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq® offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq®.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq® Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. recteq® utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq® features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. recteq® also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq® offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq® reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq®. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq® family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq® quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq® logo | Proof recteq® takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq® world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq®, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq®.
Ratings & Reviews
A great addition to our family home
I saw the RT700 in early 2019 but went with a Traeger from Costco because it seemed a better “deal”. Months later I regretted the decision, returned the Traeger to Costco, and recently bought the Bull. I should have done so sooner. The materials are top notch and customer service consists of humans who really know their products and serve their customers. The Bull is the perfect smoking oven, maintains temperature, and can grill steaks, chicken, sausages with the searing kit. Love the long warranty and chefs Greg, Jody, and John’s easy to follow cooking/grilling videos. I was so happy with the Bull I ordered the Bullseye and Matador. Never change RecTec.
A New Level of BBQ
Awesome grill and smoker! Great flavor and easy to use for low and slow and high heat! This thing is a tank that is built really well. Did a lot of research and this is the best bang for the buck. It does not disappoint! Thanks Recteq for making this easy and fun!
A solid Beast
The bull is made of quality stuff. Just take a comparison (look, touch and feel) with the competition at the local store. You get what you pay for!!
A versatile grill for feeding just the family or hosting medium sized parties.
Tony B. -
I bought this grill in November of 2018 and it's performing great! We use it multiple times a week, all year round. You can tell that our grill gets used often.
I really like the heat I get from this grill and I've been able to hit temps close to 600˚. I am a huge fan of the stainless steel construction. I live in Oregon, so grills tend to rust. I don't have to worry about that on this one. It heats up very quickly and holds target temp consistently. The 40 pound pellet hopper is very useful and makes for lots of pleasant cooking sessions without having to keep refilling.
One of the highlights is the cooking chamber light. If you have a hard time seeing what the meat looks like. Flip the switch and "Let there be light!"
We use this grill to cook breakfast sausage, bacon, hamburger patties, pork, steak, seasoned veggies, chicken, brats and lots of other food. It's good for small amounts or parties with 20 to 40 people. For high volume cooking, I recommend the expansion rack.
About a year in
Rod Edgar -
You see reviews all the time from folks who just got a product yesterday.
That's not what I need, I want to know what you think after a while.
Been nearly a year and the only regret I have is the $400 I spent on the previous smoker and the $500 on the previous grill. I could have nearly bought one of these guys for that!
I really can't think of a bad thing to say about it, so I won't say anything and you can just assume I feel that everything about it is awesome.
Hands down, the best dang on grill. Worth every penny. Customer service is well above my expectations. I love grill so much I gave away all of my other stick burners and completely converted over to RecTec. I now own 3 RecTec grills. RecTec y’all did a excellent job with this one.
Mike M -
I’ve had the grill for only a few weeks now, and I’m very much a novice when it comes to BBQ, but this grill is off the charts. Sometime back we received some very lean pork loin chops that the market substituted for the pork butt we had ordered. These boneless chops were about 1-1/2” square in cross section and about 6” long. They had DRY written all over them, and a test for the RT-700 if there ever was one. After brining for about an hour, smoked them for 1-1/2 hours at 225 to an internal temp of 140-145. They were moist, tender, succulent, and spectacular. Have also done ribs, chicken, brisket, and pork butt, all to great success. While I have no other pellet grill to compare to, this thing works like a champ. Highly, highly recommended.
Absolutely amazing company and product!
We are so impressed with everything about Rec Tec! The customer service is out of this world and the Bull is an outstanding smoker/grill! We are so impressed by how easy it is to use and how amazing everything tastes! Thank you for a world-class product and 5 star customer service!!!
I’ll tell you right now if you are on the fence about this thing JUST DO IT!!! Been cooking years on everything from gas to stick burners to electric and this thing tops all of them. Super easy to use, unbelievable temp control, outstanding flavor and quality built all the way around. The app makes using the Bull so easy when you are doing other things. Would suggest this to anyone looking for a better experience with their cooks. Absolutely awesome!!!!!
Absolutely Love it
I received this bad boy at the end of March and have used it just about every weekend since. Maintains temperature like a champ. I highly recommend going with the larger Bull. It’s awesome.