RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq.
Ratings & Reviews
Believe the hype
I'm always skeptical when I see so many 5 star reviews, but I can say now that I'm a believer, and I highly recommend the RT-700. I've only had mine for a week now, but have cooked brisket, a pork butt, mac and cheese and chicken on it. This thing is for real. I've had and still have many different kinds of smokers (water/bullet style, charcoal cabinet, electric, and high-end offset) and the bull will hold its own against any of them. Plug it in, dial up the temp you want, walk away. It holds temp very well. I was very surprised by the amount of smoke it put out, and I mean clean smoke. I've seen and heard of other pellet grills not producing much smoke, but that's not the case here. The brisket I cooked had a beautiful color and smoke ring that wold compete with any stick burner. Stop thinking about it and do it. You won't regret it.
Best all around grill/smoker I've ever owned.
I have owned the 700 for about a month now a came from an OK Joe stick burner. So far I love it. The grill holds temps perfectly and the app makes managing the cook a breeze. It barely uses pellets on an all day cook. The only Con would be that it doesn't put down the same amount of smoke flavor that the stick burner did, but my wife couldn't tell the difference. I love this thing, and would buy it again in a heart beat. Don't hesitate, get this grill! I can't wait to smoke some ribs from my boat on the water, on the app.
I think I will be buying the kettle to get the sear I am used to on steaks. Remember this is a smoker that can grill. If your looking for a grill that can smoke, I would go another route, like the kettle.
Best all around smoker/grill
I purchased the RT700 and received it last week I was able to build it up (in the dark) with ease in about an hour and a half. The burn in process was simple and since have done bacon wrapped poppers, smoked wings and pork ribs. The temp control and consistency is out of this world and the LO Xtreme smoke setting works great to get that rich smoke flavor to set in on the meat. I would highly recommend this to anyone in the market looking for a grill/smoker. This is planned to be my replacement for a rotting propane grill and look forward to years of use! I also purchased the seat plates but haven’t had a chance to use them yet, but can’t wait!
Best Bang for your buck
Kevin Johnlewis -
I finally pull the trigger after many months of research on a smoker, Rec tec I fell was the Best Bang for your buck . I'm really impressed with the quality and the pricing also the great customer service Couldn't ask for better grill.
Best By Far!!!
Now this is what I call a GRILL!!! Fantastic quality... the heavy gauge steel is no joke! This thing is built like a tank. It is AWESOME! For the money NOTHING COMES CLOSE! I have had mine for almost a year and it has never let me down. The WiFi controls and the app are outstanding! The 6 year warranty is the best in the business! Don’t waste your time with anything else! Since I have bought mine I have referred several friends who have also purchased the RT-700 and they have loved it! You won’t be sorry you bought this!!!
John Reed -
This is my second rec Tec grill. Had the mini for almost two years and while family agreed it was time to expand the room to cook. Could not ask for a better product. Awesome support and product. Get one today!
Best Damn Grill in the Land!
Kennison Sims -
I am a huge Buckeye fan. They say we have the best damn band in the land. This is how I feel about my new Rec Tec 700. Does a great job!
Best decision ever
David M -
It’s so easy to use that even I cook like a real grill master
Best Decision Ever
So glad I decided to get the Bull instead if the Treager. The construction and functionality make this an absolute treat to cook on. Very satisfied!
Best decision of my life!!!!
I've been a life long Primo/Big green egg person but after purchasing this grill and using it I put my Primo up for sale. There is no comparison for the ease and flavor this grill gives. I cant wait to cook more on it only thing that I wasn't prepared for was needing a 2.4GHZ wifi for hook up but once i got that don't on the app its been off to the races. I will say I was torn between the RT-700 and the Traeger 650 ironwood but after extensive research and unbiased reviews comparing the too there is no doubt I made the right decision. Also the sauces and rubs are on point!