RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq.
Ratings & Reviews
Best smoker on the market under 3500 without a doubt and awesome customer service. Nothing is perfect and things go wrong in shipping that is a fact of life so you must choose a company to do business with that just does it right. Rec Tec is that company! My unit obviously got a little banged up in shipping. I called the support line at 9:30 PM EST and Harry called me back in 3 minutes from his house. I wanted to know if I broke an already banged up unit trying to get it to work what would happen....he said we will ship you another one no questions asked. Done. I couldn’t get it to work so told them the next day and another one arrived two days later. Done. Great company and if possible even a better smoker/grill. Best smoker for the money on the planet without a doubt.
This was my first RecTec. The 700 is amazing. The WiFi controller is on point. There will be absolutely no regrets when purchasing this grill. So far all my cooks have turned out fantastic. Best purchase ever!
This grill is incredible. After babysitting a GMG Jim Bowie with 25+ degree temperature swings and dysfunctional Wifi, I'm able to focus on the cook with consistent temperatures, outstanding smoke, easy maintenance, and the finest support imaginable.
The build quality is amazing. The materials are thick stainless steel everywhere you look. Assembly is simple and clear. It's no wonder this bad boy comes with a six year warranty. SIX YEARS...who does that?
The Bull maintains my desired temperature and immediately connects to Wifi for remote monitoring. It cooks multiple briskets, rib racks, chickens, and salmon filets.
I could not be happier with the grill, accessories, recipes, and Recteq's outstanding service. Their customer service is literally second to none. In my opinion, there is no other choice to consider.
Corey Smith -
Extremely well made. Very happy with everything so far.
Chad Whitaker -
So I had a cheap pit boss, it sucked. I have cooked on some friend's pellet grills, Traeger and Daniel Boone. The RecTec absolutely destroys them all. It's fast, pellet efficient, very even cooking, amazing flavor, and I can turn it on from anywhere in the world from my phone. I cannot say enough good about this grill. The build quality can not be shown on their website either, but it is absolutely top notch. It's very heavy, very thick steel, even the wheels are much nicer than any grill I've ever seen. The only thing negative I can come up with is that the cover is a pain to get off and on as it's a little too tightly fitted in my opinion. Awesome design gentlemen!
Hands down best grill I ever owned. glad I pulled the trigger
Terry Jones -
This pellet grill is amazing and I have no doubt it will last longer than any grill I have owned. Only downside is I think they went a little light on the legs. Grill shakes and wobbles even when cleaning the grates. I went back and ordered the cold smoke box and highly recommend it, I use it to keep things warm as they come of the grill and event the top of the smoke box makes a great place to keep stuff warm and serve off of. Cooked some bacon wrapped poppers before the burgers and set the pan of poppers on the smoke box and we stood around like Hank Hill and his crew snacking on the poppers, drinking beer and admiring The Bull while the burgers cooked.
Awsome smoker except..
Jeremy Lowder -
This grill/smoker is a beast for the price. All stainless and pretty tough looking! I compete in KCBS and used it this past weekend for ribs(10th place). Everyone stopped and admired!!! I did get the competition cart and it's awesome. The only negatives I have at this point is that the control panel is a little overlooked and the cooldown mode doesn't completely cool it down. The control panel out of the box looks like and seems to be a sticker. I have to push it back on to make it stick flush, this needs to be addressed and I would give 5 stars. The cool down mode could stay on a little longer to accomplish the complete cool down. This may can be addressed with some minor tuning?
AWESOME!! I have now had my RT 700 for a few weeks now and have done 5 cooks-9 meatloaf's, multiple racks of ribs, wings, whole chickens, and boneless turkey breast, and a 3 inch thick bone in rib-eye steak. everything turned out perfect!! the grill fires up and comes up to temp. in less time than my weber gas grill. this thing holds temps perfect thru out the entire cook. the quality of the grill is superb!! highly recommend the competition cart, makes moving the grill so much easier. everything about this grill is solid and tough. customer service to the best. was missing the pull bar when grill was delivered, contacted customer service and within minutes received email my part was ordered along with a couple of rubs for my trouble. everything you read and hear about this grill and customer service is legit!! AWESOME GRILL AND COMPANY!!!
Mike A -
Have had my Bull for a few months now and completely live it. Smokes like a beast. Have done ribs, butts, chickens, turkeys, chops, and even some biscuits on thanksgiving that turned out great. Only issue I have noticed so far is one of my thermometer temp probes is about 6 degrees off but it’s not a deal breaker, I just account for it and I’m good. Would love calibrate that individually but I wouldn’t drop a star for that.