RT-590 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-590 is sized for your family and priced for your wallet. If you find the RT-700 is too much grill for you, and the RT-340 is too small, the RT-590 is the perfect fit for any griller. At 592 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-590 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-590 comes with a 4-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Extreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- (2) Stainless steel pull bar handles | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid with embossed recteq logo | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 30 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 30+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 3 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- 592 sq. in. cooking area | Enough for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 5 large racks of ribs
- 772 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- (2) 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of chamber into bucket for easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Unique octagonal shape | More headroom than barrel style cookers
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Vented component access panels | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 4 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Michael Somales -
This is an excellent grill. Its built a little lighter than I expected but after using the grill several times I have concluded that if the sacrifice is weight for options I want the options. A heavier grill would not cook any better. 1 short fall is the cart is a little narrow when moving it in and out of storage you have to be careful as it is top heavy. The wheels are great but the cart is to narrow. This should be an easy fix for a grill this good! I would buy this grill again.
This think is a tank! Smoked a 8.5lb pork butt for my first cook and it turned out awesome! Easy operation and easy cleanup. Rookie move: forgot to lay down foil on the drip pan at 2:30am when I threw the pork butt on but after spraying easy off on it when I was done the bunk just wiped right off. It’s all stainless steel inside so I won’t have to worry about it rusting down the road. I’ll be using this every weekend!
Chose this grill for their customer service reputation. Made the right choice!
Outstanding customer service. Problems solved, calls returned.
Completely changed the way I grill
Yep. All 5 stars. This grill is awesome, rock solid temperature control. I really like the app, super helpful for getting sides ready. Thing is solid, the shipping company gave it hell and it's was perfect on arrival. Easy setup with the video. The intro video says to cook chicken thighs first to season it, that's turned into our go to meal. Completely changed the way I grill.
Consistent temperature is outstanding
John Truitt Jr. -
Wow is this a great cooker! I just used it in Ohio mid April with a windy cold front. the temperature never varied more than 1 degree.
Push button start, wi-fi control. As we said in the Marine Corps, "Outstanding"!
I purchased my stampede about 3 weeks ago, shipping was even faster than I could have imagined. The build quality is incredible. This is the first smoker, or pellet grill, I have ever owned. I had never smoked anything before and already have done ribs, 2 chickens, a Boston butt, a turkey, reverse sear steaks, salmon, bbq chicken, burgers, and lots of veggies. Everything, and I mean everything, has come out amazing. I’ve done 2 all night cooks, and even went to see a movie with my family while we smoked a turkey today...the temperature is dead on steady no matter how long your cook is. Phenomenal product, and definitely get the sear grated as they make it just as good or even better than your propane grill for burgers and was spot on for the reverse sear steaks!
Cooking made easier
Will J. -
The Stampede made cooking easier for my wife and I. That is why we bought it. And we are loving it. If there is one thing I would change. I would include the all weather vents. I cant figure out why something that is needed for outside use. Would be sold separately.
Couldn't be happier
Heath M -
This is my first pellet grill / smoker. It was a couple of years ago that I had discovered pellet grills and had been casually researching them. Despite having good results with ribs and pork butts on my trusting Weber Kettle for years and years, I didn't like how I was basically tied to it for the duration of the cook. I really wanted to be able to walk away and do other things while my food was cooking. During my research, the name Rec Tec kept coming up as one of the best brands for the money. I really wanted to buy one, but at the time there was the mini and the Bull. I felt the mini was going to be too small, and the Bull was just way too much grill. I was very excited when this new line came out and they introduced the Stampede. It was just what I waiting for. I liked the new design with all the stainless steel. I have owned it since September 2018 and I have cooked more meat in that thing in the few months I have owned it than 10 years of cooking with the Weber. With the kettle grill I'd do a pork butt, a turkey, and a couple of racks of ribs a year. In the Rec Tec, I have done several butts, brisket, burnt ends, bacon, smoked mac & cheese, crab legs, multiple rib racks, beef jerky, pizza, turkey, hametc. It's been so enjoyable to try things I'd never try before. I have a whole list of new things I want to try for 2019 and can't wait to get started.
Crushed by the Stampede
John Tuschner -
Hunger was crushed! First pellet grill I got was the Traeger 'lil Tex last summer. Since that time, I got a PitBoss 820. Ended up ordering and waiting for the Stampede and glad I did. The main feature I was after was the Wifi connection and control. I can start it at the office (my commute is a very long 1/2 mile), hit the grocery store (across the street from the office) and be home to a warm grill in 15 minutes. I was a bit disappointed at first with how long it took to heat up, but after changing pellets---it has been great! Cleared the deck off of the other 2 grills (Sold the Traeger and give the other to the folks) The seering grates work very well and highly recommend. Overall it was well worth the wait for the Rec Tec.
Customer for life.
I'm absolutely shocked how good customer service has been. I ordered my smoker and it came damaged in the mail. (UPS fault) I contacted rec tec and they immediately got to work and got me taken care of. I even called after hours and they called me back at night! After getting my smoker all setup I have been amazed at the quality of the unit and how great the food has been. I will hands down be a rec tec customer for life.