RT-590 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-590 is sized for your family and priced for your wallet. If you find the RT-700 is too much grill for you, and the RT-340 is too small, the RT-590 is the perfect fit for any griller. At 592 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-590 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-590 comes with a 4-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Extreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- (2) Stainless steel pull bar handles | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid with embossed recteq logo | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 30 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 30+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 3 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- 592 sq. in. cooking area | Enough for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 5 large racks of ribs
- 772 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- (2) 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of chamber into bucket for easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Unique octagonal shape | More headroom than barrel style cookers
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Vented component access panels | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 4 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing Smoker and Customer Service.
Wayne Long -
I received my RT-590 today and cannot say enough about the quality! Very easy to assemble and completed it in about 45 minutes. I was having issues connecting to WiFi, called customer service and resolved the issue quickly. It was my fault, but I have to tell you, companies in North America need to read the play book from Recteq on what customer service is, these guys hit it out of the ballpark! I also bought some of the rubs, they are amazing and that is a lot to say from a boy from Kansas City where we pride ourselves on the worlds best bbq. You guys got me hooked for life!
After returning another brands pellet grill to Costco due to wild temp swings, I made the decision to go with the Stampede. The setup was easy and the grill works flawlessly. Other than a quick temp drop when opening the lid (as expected), the temp hasn't sways more that 2 degrees.
My one gripe, if I had to choose one, would be the REC TEC app lacking an alarm that will actually go off when the phone is locked or the app is running in the background. For me, this isn't enough to mark it down at all but it is literally the ONE thing that I wish I could fix. Great grill!
As good as advertised
absolutely no complaints. Works as it should and very high quality materials. Great investment.
Awesome grill. Makes grilling and smoking simple and makes great food
Absolutely love this grill. This is my first pellet grill. I have made tri tip, stuffed burgers and a few other things. Everything turned out great. All my friends that have treagers or green mountain are jealous of mine. Customer service is the best I have ever dealt with.
I have been a charcoal guy for pretty much all my life. I decided to try this pellet grill. It was the best decision I could have made. The flavor and the ease of controlling the heat was great. I have recommended this grill to many friends. I had a small issue with one of the handles. I contacted them and they immediately sent me a new one. Can't say enough about recteq, they have answered all my questions about the grill before and after I bought it.
Richard Lewis -
Like most reviews I read, my only regret is not ordering it sooner. I absolutely love the Stampede. Such a versatile grill. I’ve cooked a pulled pork, chopped pork, chicken breast, sausage with onions and peppers, corn on the cob, and even a pineapple upside down cake. Everything has been a hit. Thinking about buying the Trailblazer for our camper. Customer service is top notch. Do yourself a favor, stop contemplating the purchase, and get one immediately. You will not be disappointed.
Works great...! Great quality...! Easy setup...! Easy to use...! *****
Awesome smoker / grill. The best burgers, steaks, boston butt, brisket I have ever had. Most of it barbecue cooked while I slept. Don't waste time looking at other brands. REC TEC has the best!!
Awesome First Impression
Walt Rogers -
Had my Stampede delivered on 8 Oct, and I couldn't be more pleased. Props to UPS Freight for delivering on Columbus Day! Purchased the grill,the Cattle Drive bundle, along wiht the large mat and smoke vent covers. Everything came securely packaged and in great shape. I watched Ray's hardware comparison video but the video does no justice. The hardware is some seriously heavy duty stuff. Stainless Steel cooking grates was one of my must-haves when I was comparing grills, and I love the quality stainless steel in this product. Assembly was super easy. My stampede was delivered at 11:00 am and by 1:00 I was doing the burn-in. I made some cheese brats for supper, and I used the wifi to operate the grill and monitor the cook. Worked perfectly. Brats turned out awesome, but I realized I had to fight the urge to constantly check them so they wouldn't char. I think I'll get used to it though ;-).
Overall, an outstanding first impression. Rec Tec definitely got it right with the Stampede, and I expect I will be singing its praises for a long time to come