RT-590 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-590 is sized for your family and priced for your wallet. If you find the RT-700 is too much grill for you, and the RT-340 is too small, the RT-590 is the perfect fit for any griller. At 592 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-590 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-590 comes with a 4-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Extreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- (2) Stainless steel pull bar handles | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid with embossed recteq logo | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 30 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 30+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 3 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- 592 sq. in. cooking area | Enough for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 5 large racks of ribs
- 772 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- (2) 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of chamber into bucket for easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Unique octagonal shape | More headroom than barrel style cookers
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Vented component access panels | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 4 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
I just purchased my stampede RT 590 as my very first smoker, and have enjoyed everthing about it! very well built, great costmer service, and shipped damaged free. The assembly was a breeze, I had it built and running within 3 beers! I would highly recommend Rec Tec over any of the other name brands out there Thanks Rec Tec!
John Crenshaw -
I am super happy with this grill in all ways but two , First I was disappointed to see MADE IN CHINA on the back. I assumed that it was going to say MADE IN USA considering the Georgia based operation. Secondly the free shipping only to california caused me to spend an additional four hundred plus dollars to get it to Hawaii which as you know is part of the USA! The local HOME DEPOT sells the "other" brand without the extra for shipping. In a nutshell I AM very happy with my new grill and look forward to lots of great meals. Sincerely John
Even makes the dinner prayer better
Andrew Koedam -
Starts and maintains temp in sub zero North Dakota weather, not fare to the meat! App works great, easy to move in and out of garage. All 6 of the family members love the flavor the grill brings to our dinner table!
Excellent product with outstanding features. Makes you an instant neighborhood celebrity.
Brian Kinder -
Great smoker would highly recommend it to anyone. For novice to the seasoned smoking pro. Customer service is outstanding. Join the Rec Tec Family!
I've had my RT 590 for only about a full week now. This smoker is awesome. I never had one before and I'm having fun learning how to use a smoker. I had a couple questions and had contacted customer support. Very professional and answered all my questions. Outstanding customer service. This smoker is built very well and I'm sure will last for years.
Steve and Anne Schweikert -
We are so glad that we bought the Stampede RT-590! Our first "experiment" was beef brisket. We've never tasted such good meat, thanks to the Stampede. We will definitely get our money's worth and then some from this grill!
Excellent Smoker! Lifechanging!
One of the BEST investments I've ever made. Life changing!!
Good solid build, hooked right up to wifi and has never lost connection, app is easy to use, this smoker makes the best food I've ever had in my life. Every day is a great day owning this 590.
Perfect size for daily cooking for a family. Plenty of room for extra food if I have company over. Never had a problem with it. I enjoy it so much I've purchased every accessory to go with it so its worth saving money buying all of it when you first purchase it if there is a sale on accessories. Looking forward to buying more grills from Rec Tec to expand on this amazing hobby.
Robert Luedtke -
Buying a grill online without being able to view it at a local store seemed risky but I am extremely pleased with my purchase. The unit is solid from top to bottom and then some. It took a bit to get the grill connected to WiFi but that was easily resolved my positioning the grill closer to the WiFi router. Being able to control the temperature of the grill and monitor the internal meat temperature remotely is amazing. The other day I fired up the grill, set the temperature to 225, added the chicken and left for our grandson’s t-ball game. While watching the game I opened the app, monitored the internal temperature, and when it hit 160 I remotely turned off the grill. By the time I arrived home the chicken was well rested and ready to eat. If you miss the charred taste of a regular grill, simply sear the meats before or after you smoke them. It must be a popular grill as it took nearly 6 weeks to ship and another week to coordinate local delivery with the carrier. The carrier did not show up for the scheduled delivery but delivered the grill the next day. The truck also did not have a lift-gate, which meant I had to help the driver unload and lift the grill to the curb. I would recommend this grill. You won't be disappointed.
Andrew B -
This is the greatest thing in the world. Cooking meat perfectly is SO EASY!!!! I'm 4/4 on awesome meals so far, and can't wait to try more complex recipes. Even the simplest pork chops tasted amazing with the smoke flavor.
My one and only complaint is the app - I can't get the grill to connect. However, the HMI is so easy to use that I haven't missed it one bit. I'd recommend a Rec Tec with no app over any other similar WP grill with a great app. By far and away. Unreal product.
Fantastic Cooker/Amazing Customer Service
Mark R -
My buddy has a Rec Tec and I love it, so I decided to buy the Stampede. The grill is high quality and cooks amazing food. There was a minor issue with my order (not Rec-tec's fault imo). However, I spoke with Adam from the support team who was very friendly, helpful and resolved the issue quickly. I was very impressed with the customer service. Every company should strive for this level of customer service. Rec Tec has gotten a customer for life.