RT-590 Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-590 is sized for your family and priced for your wallet. If you find the RT-700 is too much grill for you, and the RT-340 is too small, the RT-590 is the perfect fit for any griller. At 592 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-590 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-590 comes with a 4-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Extreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- (2) Stainless steel pull bar handles | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid with embossed recteq logo | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 30 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 30+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 592 sq. in. cooking area | Enough for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 5 large racks of ribs
- 772 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- (2) 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of chamber into bucket for easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Unique octagonal shape | More headroom than barrel style cookers
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Vented component access panels | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 4 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
FITS MY NEEDS
Chareles H. Rowland III -
Does everything I was told and then some the Best Grill I have ever own.
I've been biting at the bit waiting for my 590 to arrive. I got so crazy waiting and viewing every YOUTUBE recipe or how to video, I ordered a 590 for my son!!! The staff at Rec Tec are ultra knowledgeable and patient with their customers!. Assembly was easy, except I had to get this beast up seven steps to my deck. The wheels easily rolled across my lawn, and up to the deck. I had two landscape workers carry the 590 up the steps. That evening I did boneless thighs. I used FREAKIN GREEK Rub. They came out great. The only problem I encountered was a WIFI connection. Rec Tec's staff corrected the problem and The app was up and running !!! If you want a grill that is well made, very easy to use, backed by a solid company and super customer service get this grill and don't look back!!!
From Mini to Stampede
Dave J -
After owning and using the heck out of my Rec Tec Mini, I decided the increased size of the Stampede would fit our needs just perfectly. I sold my Mini to a pal (who loves it!) and got the Stampede.
Have had it a few months now and use it for everything. Smoking, grilling, cooking...all are just fantastic on the Rec Tec! While I didn't upgrade for the wifi capability, that has proven to be one of the best features.
It is big enough to cook complete meals with meat and veggies all fitting on the generous cooking surface, or to smoke a 17 pound turkey, or two fifteen pound briskets.
As always, customer service unsurpassed. Go Rec Tec!~
Dan Forbrook -
Over all i am please with the product quality and over all function. We really like the flavor of the foods we have done so far. The only disappointment was that the stainless steel part of the grill turned brown after the first use.
Overall, a very nice grill. Quality components and very easy assembly. I would buy any other grill....period.
Got me hooked on REC TEQ
I chose the RT-590 for two reason. Material used in it's construction and the advertised temp range. So far I've gotten three calls in two competitions using the 590 (Chicken, Ribs and Steak. Haven't had a brisket comp come up yet.). Because of this, my BBQ team (Yummy Tummy BBQ) is going all in on using Rec Teq for competitions. Just order the BFG and will be ordering the Bullseye soon. Not sure if I want to wait for the 590 comp cart (A must if you're planning on taking your 590 anywhere other than out of your garage on it's way to the driveway) and buy that first or pull the trigger on the Bullseye. Either way I'll be getting both at some point. Long story short; great smoker/grill, great company and GREAT food come with buying a Rec Teq!
I'll try to cover a couple of things that aren't covered in the many helpful youtube videos and some of the questions I had before getting a Stampede. This may look "small" next to the bull on the website but the cooking space is quite large for family use. The cooking space is bigger than the large propane grill I was replacing. No problem cooking for 6-10 people on this grill. The heat-up period is similar to propane, Takes about 20 minutes to get to 400 degrees in 55 degree weather. I did get the searing plates which are really useful. Setup is a breeze, just go slow and be methodical, although having a 2nd person was helpful. I do recommend adding the all weather vents on the back of the Stampede as it of course rained during my first cook and I thought they were helpful. Lastly, although this is great in more creative cooks, it can also be used to cook some quick burgers and brats as I have done and they were delicious. When I bought the Rec Tec, I kept the old propane grill just in case it wasn't good for "quick" stuff, but after a few cooks on the Stampede I knew I would never use it again and tossed it. Already have several neighbors interested in a Rec Tec!
Tim Bachman -
Great addition to my grill family
Franklin Fitzgerald -
I’ve been grilling on kettle and gas grills for most of my adult life. I took an interest in pellet grills over the past year through following several bbq pages on Instagram. I locked in on Rec Tec because of how the grill was constructed and the use of the dual probes and WiFi accessibility. It had everything I was looking for to take my grilling to the next level. I’ve been on the rectec at least every other day since it arrived. The grill set up with the app was easy and the I’m more than pleased with my meals so far. I even have a couple of friends who have already inquired about purchasing a grill based off of my social media posts. I originally wanted the Bull, but ended up buying the stampede. I made a great investment in purchasing a Rec Tec smoker.
I’m in love with this grill. Using it multiple times per week. Versatile and knocks it all out of the park