RT-590 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-590 is sized for your family and priced for your wallet. If you find the RT-700 is too much grill for you, and the RT-340 is too small, the RT-590 is the perfect fit for any griller. At 592 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-590 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-590 comes with a 4-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Extreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- (2) Stainless steel pull bar handles | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid with embossed recteq logo | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 30 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 30+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 3 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- 592 sq. in. cooking area | Enough for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 5 large racks of ribs
- 772 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- (2) 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of chamber into bucket for easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Unique octagonal shape | More headroom than barrel style cookers
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Vented component access panels | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 4 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Great addition to my grill family
Franklin Fitzgerald -
I’ve been grilling on kettle and gas grills for most of my adult life. I took an interest in pellet grills over the past year through following several bbq pages on Instagram. I locked in on Rec Tec because of how the grill was constructed and the use of the dual probes and WiFi accessibility. It had everything I was looking for to take my grilling to the next level. I’ve been on the rectec at least every other day since it arrived. The grill set up with the app was easy and the I’m more than pleased with my meals so far. I even have a couple of friends who have already inquired about purchasing a grill based off of my social media posts. I originally wanted the Bull, but ended up buying the stampede. I made a great investment in purchasing a Rec Tec smoker.
I’m in love with this grill. Using it multiple times per week. Versatile and knocks it all out of the park
This grill lived up to all the hype that I was given and so did the customer service. The only regret I have is not getting the 700.
Great grill + awesome customer service
Nigel and Amanda -
Never write reviews, but feel like this is needed. We were on the fence about buying this grill, and any grill with the hefty price tag. Mainly because well, is it worth it? & let me tell you!! My wife, who doesn't like spending money on ANYTHING, loves this grill. And yes, it is worth every penny. We had a rough start with our new grill; it came with some severe forklift damage to the hopper. My wife emailed but then called customer service and Chris helped her out and was nothing short of awesome, then Mike left her a voicemail from her email she had sent the night prior. Literally, by Monday the Recteq team (she spoke to Chris on a Saturday morning) had a brand new grill shipping to our house, and that Friday we had the new grill. The only real pain was having to put the damaged grill in the box, and tie to the pallet but that was in reality, it was a breeze. The grill is a awesome to use, we've never had such a easy experience with a company, using a new grill, etc., before.
Great Grill for the family!
James Rankin -
I have had the Stampede for several weeks now and bottom line - I love it! I was skeptical about pellet grills as I have been grilling/smoking on the WSM and kettle grills for several years. This grill is perfect for the wife and I. So far I have done both low and slow, and hot and fast cooks including baby backs, thick cut rib chops, burgers, beef short ribs and chicken. Everything has turned out great, it's so easy I almost feel guilty (Almost!).
Only thing Rec Tec could improve is offer a front shelf, and a custom fit cold weather cover for this beast! I'm a dyed in the wool Michigander and enjoy cooking year round, so the cover would be great for winter!
Bottom line - I highly recommend this grill, it accurately holds temp, turns out great food, and with simplicity of the wi-fi controls makes this a very useful tool for your BBQ arsenal.
This does everything I wanted it to do and the results are great. Cooked for a large family gathering and it delivered the results for ribs, sausage and chicken. Had a Green Mountain Grill before and it was fine but this is miles ahead of that in quality and results.
Only have had this grill for maybe 3weeks and it's been the best purchase ever! Best food cooked on it, fun new recipes! Absolutely worth every penny, strong build and smart cooks!
Great pellet grill
Alvin Coblentz -
Didn't know which brand to get so was talking to a friend of mine he said he has the rec tec stampede and he loves it. So I finally decided that's what I would get.man am I glad I went with the rec tec absolutely love this grill
John Frake -
This was everything it was advertised. Love the grill and the ease of use and the great control that it offers.
Still new to the grill so I am still trying to figure out how to use a pellet smoker. My biggest issue when ordering was regretting going small and well, I regret not getting the bull. Especially because of the warranty. Overall the grill is nice and well built. It would be nice if they would add some sort of hooks of some sort to hold your utensils when in use and for storage. It’s annoying not having anywhere to put anything. The WiFi controller uses a 2.4 Mghz or whatever it is. I am not tech savvy so apparently I had a 5.0 and would not work. It took me several days to figure that out which was a little annoying but once I figured out, it worked fine. Except for it changed EVERYTHING in my house and I had to re-link everything to the internet again. That was a bit annoying. The temp prob is a bit in accurate. I had it in the meatiest part of food on 3 different occasions and all three times everything was undercooked by about 20-25 degrees. This is the first “expensive” grill that I have purchased so I am nit picking it to death but overall it seems like a good solid grill. I just wished I would have went with the bull so I am kinda mad at myself for not doing that seems how this will probably be the only purchase for a long time!