RT-340 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-340 is durable, portable, and ready to go! This grill is perfect for small families or the single griller. At 340 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-340 makes all other grills of this size obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over. The RT-340 is even designed for on-the-go grilling, with folding and locking legs to make transport a breeze.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-340 comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished 304 stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Locking stainless steel hopper lid | Holds a large platter or dish | Keeps pellets dry and from spilling
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- 3 reliable stainless steel handles | Conveniently transport while collapsed
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Insulated Lid | Helps maintain heat, using less fuel
- 2 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- Rollerblade style wheels | Easily move your grill in place
- Folding and locking legs | Easily store and transport
- Stainless steel bottom shelf | Increases stability
- 20 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 20+ hours of continuous cooking
- Weighs 80 lbs. | Perfect for tailgating
- 340 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for turkeys or large roasts | Fits 3 racks of ribs
- 511 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Easy assembly | Simply attach lid and you're ready to cook
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Josh Turner -
This is my first grill. I love it. I never thought I could make such good smoked meat
Get this grill
John H -
Absolutely love this grill. I purchased a RT Mini back in November and was amazed at how easy it is now make perfect ribs and pork butts every time. When the updated Trailblazer was announced I couldn't wait to upgrade to the new one. The wifi app is amazing. Rec Tec customer service is always so helpful and knowledgeable.
Glad I Bought This Brand
After doing weeks of research on grills this size, I decided on this grill. The grill works great and lives up to the expectations but man the customer service is what matters here. I had a minor technical glitch, no big deal fixed in a second, but boy their support helped me out fast. They even take the time to pick up the phone and call. I'm not sure how this grill compares to other grills in the price range because it is my first on like this but the thing is a tank and cooks great. The temp control and probes are spot on, checked it with another sensor. The wifi works great too. My router is on the other side of the house and I keep the grill on the opposite side of the yard, always signal. I'm really looking forward to putting this thing to use.
Going from-orig RT Mini--RT 340
As one of the original owners of the first RT minis to the new RT 340 I am very impressed. The wi-fi app.. Best Thing EVER.<br>Dual Temp. probs.l... unbelievable. <br>HAD-- mavric temp. probs.... with wires hanging out of the grill... to the new phone app...; ;<br>SO EASY TO USE... <br>LOVE IT... <br>First cook.. 2 spatchcock chickens<br>AMAZING<br>The other grill.. food good.. sold it.. bought this.<br>Glad I did. <br>Happy Wife.. Happy Life<br>RecTec for LIFE..
The grill has been a great addition to our house. I was worried that it would be to small but the size is perfect. It comfortably fits a 10lb flat brisket, which was my major concern. The heat is quite even at most temperatures ranges, and the displayed temps were accurate. The low setting puts out tons of smoke if needed.
Great all around grill
We RV full time so we purchased due to portability. I have to say that it has exceeded every expectation we had. We are a family of 6, and use 5 nights a week with no issues. 95% of the time it is large enough for what we need. I have even done an almost 20lb turkey on it. If you are in the market for an affordable grill with Rec Tec quality and customer service behind it, this is the one for you.
Robert J Heilig -
I bought the 700 when they first came out, love the smoker and the customer service is always there to help in any way they can, I bought the 340 because I'm a BBQ nut , just tried it out this weekend and it performed perfectly. When were not doing the big cookouts for pool parties this smoker is just great for the Wife and I. Thanks again RecTec for everything.
I have though bout getting one for a long time broke down and got a trailblazer an love it a very good investment
I got this grill because of the size, but I was able to put 4 baby back ribs with a rib rack, also made 2 spatchcock chickens at the same time, also about 30 chicken wings. This grill is small but was amazed how much could fit inside this little grill. Very well build, had one concern called customer service and was answered on 2nd ring, then had a return call to make sure my question, was answered. AMAZING customer service, the only downside about this grill is my wife uses it 90% of the time now.
Rev Tec 340 -
Easy on the pellets and holds temps perfect! Had to adjust the min feed rate a little but now it holds 200 even in 105 temps. Makes perfect BBQ every time! Worked perfect out of the box and is made of heavy stainless, I love this thing.