RT-340 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-340 is durable, portable, and ready to go! This grill is perfect for small families or the single griller. At 340 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-340 makes all other grills of this size obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over. The RT-340 is even designed for on-the-go grilling, with folding and locking legs to make transport a breeze.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-340 comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished 304 stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Locking stainless steel hopper lid | Holds a large platter or dish | Keeps pellets dry and from spilling
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- 3 reliable stainless steel handles | Conveniently transport while collapsed
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Insulated Lid | Helps maintain heat, using less fuel
- 2 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- Rollerblade style wheels | Easily move your grill in place
- Folding and locking legs | Easily store and transport
- Stainless steel bottom shelf | Increases stability
- 20 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 20+ hours of continuous cooking
- Weighs 80 lbs. | Perfect for tailgating
- 340 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for turkeys or large roasts | Fits 3 racks of ribs
- 511 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Easy assembly | Simply attach lid and you're ready to cook
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Better than the big T
Mike O -
Love this machine. Had several Traeger smokers, I still like them, but RT has perfected the concept. The biggest pro is the temp control. You cannot beat it. I'm still tinkering with how to utilize it to my liking but overall, you can't deny a 5° +/- is epic.
The app could be better for control, but I'm sure it'll come around.
Great service team, I feel confident that they can handle any needs I may have in the future.
This is a must have. It really stiffens up the smoker and is convenient to have.
michael richardson -
build quality is very good with the trailblazer. Attention to detail is obvious when you unpack grill and notice all of the little things Rec-Tec has thought of to make grilling more enjoyable. My only complaint would be the weight ratio on the hopper end of unit, very easy to tip over when moving grill around. also wish they include d a stabilizing bar between the legs to make grill more sturdy when it is set up.
Built like a tank w/ customer service to match
So... I dropped this grill right off my porch steps and on to the brick below. Had been moving it back by myself (totally stupid) after my first smoke (absolutely killer brisket), and I won't soon forget the horrifying sound of metal impacting masonry. The door had opened and taken the brunt of the fall, and to my amazement, was the only real damaged component on the grill. Called the company and they had a new door out ot me in literally no time and at no charge... I couldn't believe it! The reported phenominal build quality and customer service are two of the main reasons I went w/ Recteq, and they absolutely, posititvely did not disappoint. Can't recommend this grill or this company strongly enough! Thank you Recteq!
cadillac of pellet grills
Great product ! Great customer service! everything I put on grill comes out amazing!
Owned for 1 Yr....This is a great high quality smokerl! Living in Canada, I opted to go through the extra work to have this smoker shipped to the border and, *gulp*, pay in USD! I don't have a single regret! Everything feels solid, all the steel is thick and sturdy, the app works great and it's been headache free. My buddies with Traegers always comment on the quality and how it holds a rock solid temp, even in our cold Canadian weather!
This smoker is a great weekend warrior, and with the add on rack (which I'm sure I could stand on with no worries) you can get 5 full racks of ribs. I've done a 14lb spatchcock turkey as well, just for sizing.
Over the past year, I've smoked numerous pork butts, white fish, salmon, deer jerky, whole chicken, brisket and grilled awesome steaks.
FYI, buy the cover, it's bomb proof.
Consistency is the key
I have never used a smoker before in my life. My first Boston Butt came out perfect. The grill holds temperature perfectly making cooking very easy. I just watch a little YouTube for cooking times and temps and for different recipes and have been cooking like a pro since day one. It really is an amazing design.
Damn Great Grill
Richard Brummett -
I purchased this unit in November and wanted to use it for a while before i commented on it. This is s truyly great grill. I have smoked a 14lb turkey, made several batches of 3-2-1 ribs and lots of pork and chicken and the grill has remained within a 2 degree range on all attempts. It does not see to matter what the temp is set for it say on the money over and over. I purchased the Grill Grates with it and does a perfect job on steaks. Assembly was so simple it was up and burning in with 10 minutes. The internet connection stays constant. My wife called me and ask me how to start the grill while I was at work. She told me the temp she wanted and I used my smart phone at work to started it for her. Rough Rough Rough. The longest smoke i have done is 6 hrs and the hopper still had plenty of pellets left. I can see a brisket draining the hopper but not much else. I truely love this grill and have passed my gas onto the yard sell and watched it drive into the sunset forever. My wife was not sure she would like a wood pellet grill but she is equally sold on this grill. It is the perfect size for just the (2) of us. I only wish i could do a beercan chicken, but alas it is not large enough. This grill is a Winner all the way. I was speaking to a Traegar saleman at my local Costco and was ask to leave thier display when i mentioned the Rec Tec blew thiers away. I guess some people cant handle the compition. Too Bad for them. I would recommend any Rec Tec to anyone looking to purchase a quailty set and relax pellet grill. Great job guys!!!
Duane Massey -
Excellent grill. First time user of pellet grill and it works great!!
ease of set up and operation
push a button, prepare your food and sit back and let the Grill do everything but eat your food.