RT-340 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-340 is durable, portable, and ready to go! This grill is perfect for small families or the single griller. At 340 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-340 makes all other grills of this size obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over. The RT-340 is even designed for on-the-go grilling, with folding and locking legs to make transport a breeze.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-340 comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished 304 stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Locking stainless steel hopper lid | Holds a large platter or dish | Keeps pellets dry and from spilling
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- 3 reliable stainless steel handles | Conveniently transport while collapsed
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Insulated Lid | Helps maintain heat, using less fuel
- 2 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- Rollerblade style wheels | Easily move your grill in place
- Folding and locking legs | Easily store and transport
- Stainless steel bottom shelf | Increases stability
- 20 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 20+ hours of continuous cooking
- Weighs 80 lbs. | Perfect for tailgating
- 340 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for turkeys or large roasts | Fits 3 racks of ribs
- 511 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Easy assembly | Simply attach lid and you're ready to cook
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Best Pellet Grill. Period.
Orion Mondragon -
I am complete green when it comes to pellet grilling or smoking of any kind. Not only does Rec Tec make an incredibly well made product with high quality materials, they also make it SO easy to use! I have never made a rack of ribs in my life. I followed the Rec Tec 3-2-1 recipe and made the best ribs I have ever had - hands down. I loved the grill so much that I decided to make a call into their support line and order some accessories (primarily a cover) and the support team was quick, friendly and knowledgeable which only made my experience even better. The only thing I am regretting now is not getting a larger grill! If you are a veteran grill cook or a newbie like me, Rec Tec is the way to go. Period.
Best portable smoker on the market!!
The new controller and the stainless grill upgrades are awesome definitely up there game thanks Rectec for all your awesome customer service!!
Best purchase you can make!
So happy with my grill! I was gifted a WSM and was getting tired of having to recheck my vents, worry about the amount of charcoal I would need and then waste, and the amount of time that was required to smoke some meat. Well this thing is simple and can make some amazing bbq. I have done brisket, ribs, pork butt, and wings. They all turned out better than I have done on my wsm. The trailblazer is a good smoker, but if I had to do it over I would work another overtime shift and get the next size up.
Scott Fletcher -
I have been smoking for a while and I have had a couple different smokers, I did my research and found rec Tex to have the best so I ordered it, let me tell you the smoker is great, the food that I have done taste great, and let me tell you the cleanup of this smoker is so easy and fast. I wish I had this years ago. They also back their product and that means a lot, also you can keep an eye on it through your phone,and adjust them temp. If you want a quality smoker for your money this is it
Best Smoker /Grill
We've had this about a month so far and use it about 4 times a week. My brother has The Bull but that won't fit on our deck, so this is the perfect option for us. I've reverse seared tomahawk, rib eye and new york steaks. Smoked meatloaf, chicken wings /breasts and everything has come out AMAZING!!!<br>We bought all the Rec Tec rubs and BBQ sauces and they are top notch. <br>Couldn't be happier. Also their customer service exceeds any other company. <br>We will be loyal Rec Tec users for life!
Better than expected
Tim L -
Was in Waynsboro GA visiting family and noticed my brother in law had a Treager. I asked him how he liked it, his reply was simple. Don’t buy a Treager but a Rec Tec, they are right here in Augusta. So we took the short trip into Augusta to visit the Rec Tec show room. We met George the sales rep, (great guy) he walked us through what grills met our needs. My friend and I both bought a grill. His was in stock I had to wait for mine to be delivered. <br><br>My grill was delivered when promised but sadly UPS heavily damaged it. I called Rec Tec and sent a couple emails with pics. George and the customer service team were absolutely incredible with the level of service they provided for me. A new grill was shipped right out which arrived in just a few days undamaged. I set the grill up and ran it as per the instructions. Then smoked some chickens on it. The grill a 340 with WiFi control worked fantastic. <br><br>I am very pleased with the grill and grateful for the outstanding customer service given to me. Happy to be part of the Rec Tec family.
Better than the big T
Mike O -
Love this machine. Had several Traeger smokers, I still like them, but RT has perfected the concept. The biggest pro is the temp control. You cannot beat it. I'm still tinkering with how to utilize it to my liking but overall, you can't deny a 5° +/- is epic. <br>The app could be better for control, but I'm sure it'll come around. <br>Great service team, I feel confident that they can handle any needs I may have in the future.
This is a must have. It really stiffens up the smoker and is convenient to have.
michael richardson -
build quality is very good with the trailblazer. Attention to detail is obvious when you unpack grill and notice all of the little things Rec-Tec has thought of to make grilling more enjoyable. My only complaint would be the weight ratio on the hopper end of unit, very easy to tip over when moving grill around. also wish they include d a stabilizing bar between the legs to make grill more sturdy when it is set up.
cadillac of pellet grills
Great product ! Great customer service! everything I put on grill comes out amazing!